Are you a focused quality controller in need of a new opportunity in a successful recycling business?
Plasgran has a vacancy for a talented individual who has the drive and ambition to be able to maintain our very high-quality standards of all products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding our product specifications and ensuring they meet customer requirements
- Prior knowledge of plastics, their compatibilities, and applications
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing various tests and procedures properly to prevent quality failures
- Defining quality measures in conjunction with working staff
- Setting up and maintaining documentation for clients and archive purpose
Education and Qualifications
- Preference of A level education in one of the sciences (this would demonstrate the learning capability to suit the role)
- Laboratory working background is desirable
Quality assurance is important at PLASgran so if you have prior knowledge of plastics and a manufacturing background please contact us and check out our careers page for the full description.
Please feel free to read about our companies history on the about us section.