An exciting opportunity for someone who is at the beginning of their career journey to join a UK leading Plastic Recycling Company, who are part of a Global Manufacturing Group
Why Choose RPC bpi recycled products?
Plasgran is a leading plastics recycler in UK, with the scope and expertise to recycle up to 60,000 tonnes of plastic waste each year. As a leading reprocessor our wide capabilities include all rigid and flexible recycling predominantly industrial and packaging waste..
The position would suit a person who has a positive attitude towards development and a willingness to learn. They would be able to demonstrate Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills, ensure good attention to detail and be able to work within a team but also at times independently. They would need to be educated to A Level C or equivalent in English, Science and Maths. They would need to demonstrate their ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the business from Directors to production operatives.
The role of the HSEQ Assistant will be to carry out a wide range of health and safety practices and general business support tasks in line with company policies and procedures. With our continued growth we are in a position to offer training and support, encouraging you to develop and grow within the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To undertake a range of tasks suited to the current level of training and development.
- To attend training as required both on and off site.
- Through work shadowing understand your role and the responsibilities to be undertaken and delivered.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Assist with weekly and monthly HSEQ audits and inspections, ensuring that the workplace is being maintained in accordance with Health and Safety and environmental standards
- Provide day to day HSEQ administration support to the business
- To understand, complete and maintain records of measurement associated with the health & safety risks associated with physical agents – such as manual handling, noise, dust, vibration and chemicals
- Work effectively within the HSEQ team supporting operations across the business
- Communicate effectively with HSEQ Management team.
The position offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to further your career within the HSEQ environment. We offer 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay, Occupational Health checks, Pension Scheme and eye care vouchers.
The vacancy is no longer available and has been filled.
If you would like to learn more please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com