This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives and enjoys the pressure that comes with working in a customer-focused environment.
This role will be an integral part of the procurement team, being able to raise purchase order numbers, recognize discrepancies and provide excellent customer service to our suppliers.
The position would suit a person who has a positive attitude, being able to work well under pressure as part of a team and whilst using their own initiative. Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment is a must, and they would need to be able to demonstrate their ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all times and at all levels in the business.
- Accurate data input into Microsoft software system
- First line for answering and directing phone calls
- Raise purchase orders
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, scanning etc
- Email PO details to suppliers
- Liaise with Transport department to ensure all materials due into site have a PO
- Management of electronic orders
- Working closely with Procurement and Transport departments to resolve issues and queries
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £21,500 per annum.
Monday to Friday 8-5, 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension scheme, Free Parking, Regular Health checks, Eye Care vouchers.
If you would like to learn more please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com