An exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a growing UK leading Plastic Recycling Company, who are part of a Global Manufacturing Group. You would be working as part of a team that carries out all supporting works that enable the completion of maintenance and production work.
The position would suit a person who has a proven experienced background in industrial plant maintenance including PPM. They would have Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills and a positive, flexible approach to their workload. They would also need to demonstrate their ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the business from Directors to production operatives.
- Mechanical maintenance on heavy process plant / power generating equipment (conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes, compressors, hydraulics etc.)
- To aid in the design and implementation of planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) across the site, as well as responding to breakdowns.
- Ensuring that the plant runs at optimum capacity with minimal downtime.
- Ensure that maintenance support work is carried out in an efficient, economical and flexible manner, planning your own workload, where required.
- To keep records of inspections and servicing and order components and parts where appropriate.
- Maintain records on servicing.
- Reporting stock levels when low and/or require replenishment.
- To make recommendations on improvements to any system in the plant in order to improve safety and efficiency.
- Report any unsafe working practices carried out.
- Collate data and report to the Supervisor of job progress.
- Out of hours completion of ad hoc permits to work for maintenance requirements.
- Undertake and complete special projects given by management.
- Other responsibilities as determined by management.
- Planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) across the site, as well as responding to breakdowns.
- Adhering to health & safety requirements at all time.
Competitive salary and permanent position.
4 on 4 off working shift pattern, 20 days holiday, Pension scheme, Free Parking, Regular Health checks, Eye Care vouchers
If you would like to learn more please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org