An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician to join a growing UK leading Plastic Recycling Company, who are part of a Global Manufacturing Group. You would be working as part of a team that carries out all supporting electrical and mechanical works that enable the completion of maintenance and production work.
The position would suit a person who has a proven experienced background in industrial electrical maintenance including PPM. They would have Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills and a positive, flexible approach to their workload. They would be able to demonstrate their electrical skills and share knowledge with colleagues. They would also need to demonstrate their ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the business from Directors to production operatives.
- To aid in the design and implementation of a preventative maintenance program.
- To identify and rectify in a timely manner, electrical, electronic and control system faults that lead to non-production in any area of the plant.
- The scope of responsibility for electrical systems extends to the whole plant and offices and all equipment within the boundaries of the premises.
- To ensure on a daily basis that the electrical systems of the plant are in a safe and robust state for production.
- To keep records of inspections and servicing and order components and parts where appropriate.
- To maintain, service and clean electrical installation items within the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Maintain the shells of all equipment.
- Maintain records on servicing.
- Other related duties that the Management deem necessary, including introduction of new technology.
- Report and document each production run and provide electricity usage analysis.
- To make recommendations on improvements to any system in the plant in order to improve safety and efficiency.
- Collate data and report to the Supervisor of job progress
- Out of hours completion of ad hoc permits to work for maintenance requirements
- Reporting stock levels when low and/or require replenishment
- Undertake and complete special projects given by management
- Other responsibilities as determined by management
- On call – out of hours call out on a rotational basis
Competitive salary and permanent position.
4 on 4 off working shift pattern, 20 days holiday, Pension scheme, Free Parking, Regular Health checks, Eye Care vouchers
If you would like to learn more please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org