Following on from RPC’s acquisition of Plasgran in August of last year, on July 1st 2019 Berry Global Group, Inc. completed the acquisition of RPC Group Plc.
RPC and Berry are a natural and synergistic fit, and the joining of our two companies is truly transformational. The combined company will be able to provide customers with enhanced global value through an expanded wealth of knowledge, innovative technologies, and geographic footprint.
“I am continuously impressed by the heritage RPC team, technologies, and products,” said Jean-Marc Galvez, recently appointed President of Berry’s Consumer Packaging International Division. “I look forward to continuing to build on the momentum RPC has created over the years, and am honoured to lead the Consumer Packaging International Division of Berry.”
The combination of Berry and RPC creates a leading supplier of engineered products and one of the world’s largest plastic packaging companies. Please be assured that the collective personnel of our combined organization will continue to operate with a strong focus on operational excellence, superior customer service, and the delivery of the quality product to support your needs.
Together, we have:
- Nearly 50,000 team members
- A shared commitment to safety, sustainability, the quality of our products, and delighting our customers
- A focus on educating others about the beneﬁts of plastics
- A broad and diverse portfolio of products, with the ability to serve both large multi-national and small local customers efﬁciently
- An unrivalled supply chain